Monday, April 28, 2008

Things are getting spotty...

I think May could be the busiest month me for me out of all the months of the year. Our family literally has 12 birthdays and 4 anniversaries. And they ain't through having kids or getting hitched yet...

Plus its Mothers Day (not that its a huge deal in my house *pout*), Memorial Day, the kids are out of school, science fair, Finals week for me, etc. etc. etc. Now Hubs work is demanding over time for May. Lots of it. So I am single again for the month of May. Both my girls b-days are in May too. Geez you would think we could keep our legs together in August...

Anyway. Postings are going to get spotty for the next few weeks. To my one fan. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME! I will be back eventually. I will miss you all. I want to be here. Really. I PREFER to be here.

Sigh. I am supposed to take summer classes too. I don't wanna. Wish me luck or lottery winnings or something.

4 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

This is your one fan. Good luck on your finals...I'll be waiting be your return.

Misty said...

Well, I subscribe so when the spots of new posts appear, I'll know!

May is the end of that for us. (it starts in March.) How I have done NaBloPoMo for April, I am not sure...

Anonymous said...

May is the worst, isn't it? Good luck with everything! I'll miss reading your posts!

Kimberly said...

May is busy! There are always the regular graduations, but then birthday, anniversaries, showers... crazy!