Friday, April 25, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

SCATTERGORIES...It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, send it on to 10 people including the one that sent this to you.

Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following.
They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up!

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.




WHAT IS YOUR Name
Jennifer

4 LETTER WORD
Junk (That is in my trunk)

VEHICLE
Jaguar ( Yeah, baby Yeah!)

TV SHOW
Justice League ( its a cartoon ya know..)

CITY
Joplin, Missouri (that's all I could think of.)

BOY NAME
Jacob -too easy

GIRL NAME
Jessica ( my alter ego)

OCCUPATION
Judo Master ( Sounded more fun that Janitor)

SOMETHING YOU WEAR
Jeans!

FOOD
Juicy Fruit ( gum is too food, ask all the anorexic celebs.)

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM
Janitor ( except in mine)

REASON FOR BEING LATE
Jogging ( as in I am in late because jogging is something I don't do!)

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT
Just quit calling me you %$%*&(&* ( as told to telemarketer the third time I talked to him yesterday)

I am going to tag someone ... but I am going to dig through the bloggy giveaway post and pick some newbies. So you have to wait.

2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Hey, when you find your janitor can you send him to my house???

Thanx for participating.

Perhaps you could get Dr. Pepper flavored gum. It'd be like nicorettes for the Dr. Pepper junkies. (HEHEHE)

Un-Domestic Mama said...

I WISH they made Dr.Pepper gum. They used to when I was a kid. It had slimy gum "juice" stuff in the middle.

They make Lip Smackers Dr.Pepper. I don't think it is the same as the real thing.