Saturday, April 5, 2008

Curly hair be gone!

I have nothing interesting to post on today. I checked other blogs for interesting stuff, but no one else seems to be posting today either.

I straightened the carrot top hair. I just couldn't stand the curls. Hubs hasn't seen it yet. I am going to have to come up with "creative" bargaining for wasting the money on the perm in the first place, since I only kept it two weeks. It was horrible though. Even if Hubs, being a man, doesn't understand this. Oh well.

I played guine pig with myself. If anyone needs directions on straightening permed hair with an At-Home-Perm-Kit. I know how! It worked quite well, but its not dry yet, so I can't report on the damage.

My motivation has waned today to an all time low. I could seriously clean the house with dishes and laundry done, in under an hour. But I don't wanna. Blah. I need a maid. or a nap. or something.

2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I've only ever permed my hair once when I was in highschool some 15 years ago. It cost me then $55.

You must have really HATED IT to take such extreme measures.

Will you be cutting it instead. I'me seriously thinking of trying a short style of for a change. I haven't had it shorter than my shoulders since I was 10 or so.

Hope hubby understands.

Un-Domestic Mama said...

I'm not cutting it if I don't have to. It's almost to the middle of my back. I had really long hair about 10 years ago and cut it to my just below my ear and I have not had it long since. Just now it is starting to grow out.