Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spatula Snatchers!

Evil, vial elves live somewhere in my kitchen. I have come to the conclusion that everyone has elves in their kitchen too. Except mine are the evil variety. My elves have parties at night so I wake up to a dirty kitchen.
The nice elves live in other people's homes. The women that always look like they woke up beautiful, with organized designer handbags, clean cars, and perfect children. They have nice, cleaning elves.
Of course there are cleaning elves! How else to do you think all the women that seem to have their whole life together get it that way? Surely they don't do all that themselves instead of sitting on the web all day.
Anyway, now I know for sure these little elves exist. While attempting to cook dinner without having to invite the local firefighters over for said dinner, I noticed that all my spatulas and most of my other cooking utensils are gone. Yep, nowhere to be found.
The elves are very good at hiding things.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I've got the evil kind in my kitchen too. They love to drag stuff out of the trash, and hide stinky old cheese in the corners of the fridge.