Monday, March 17, 2008

42 Things You Didn't Know You Wanted to Know!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night. I was reading this: http://theredneckmommy.com

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep, it’s all swirly and girly.

4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, two girls.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes! Cause I‘m the bomb!

7. DO YO USE SARCASM A LOT? Nah, not me…

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. Why? Do you need a set?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure, and I would sing “ I belive I can fly…”

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Cap’n Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, I have them so
stretched out I don’t have to tie them to put them on either.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Stronger than what? A mouse? Yep. An elephant? Nope.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? I like any ice cream but strawberry. Or yucky Cherry.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Both!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My skin. I have adult acne.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My cousin Luke. He’s in Iraq.

18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans. Brown Skechers

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Dr. Pepper

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Something on the cartoon network.

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow. I don’t know why.

22. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Vanilla, My husband after he showers with Irish Spring soap

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom.

24. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? I don’t watch sports. Unless you count VH1’s Rock of Love.

25. HAIR COLOUR? Natural? I don’t remember. Currently? Brown

26. EYE COLOUR? Green.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I enjoy being blind. I think I can see fine.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Tacos

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Under the Tuscan Sun.

31. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink and Grey

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I can’t stand to be cold.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Unless I don’t know you. Then don’t get in my space.

34. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Cake. Lots and lots of cake.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? One on how to write CCS and Xhtml

36.. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? No mouse pad for me. Can’t stand them.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Rock of Love, George Lopez.

38. FAVOURITE SOUND? About any kind of music.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Either Texas or Alabama. Not far really.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? My husband thinks so… Oh and I can decorate a cake like no one’s business…

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hicktown, Missouri

2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Thanx for playing along.

Un-Domestic Mama said...

Your welcome. Love your site by the way.
Thanks so much for inviting me!