Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Schools out... the Teacher let the Monkeys out...

one went east... one went west... one went up the teachers dress!

WAHHHAAA.

SCHOOL IS OUT! I AM FREE!!

Now that I got that out of my system...

I am offically out for the summer. Besides those online classes, but I still have 10 days before they start.

While I am free from school work, I am not free from the wreck that is my home. So for the next three days I will be doing a massive clean that involves rubber gloves and chemicals that will rid me off any lingering nose hairs I may have.

I figure it will take me three days to go through every nook and cranny and cabniet and corner and sanatize any kid germs that may be lurking. shudder

I am also positive I am going to find something that will make interesting blog fodder.

I am going in, if I don't return within 3 days please call in Merry Maids to free me from whatever pile of junk I am stuck under. (tell them to bring their carpet cleaner and they can do my floors too!)

0 comments: